I’m Bill, an experience designer and information architect based in Minneapolis who’s eyes well-up when conversing about anything related to web and mobile interaction.
As a self-taught front-end developer in 2006, I quickly immersed myself in the interactive space through internships and freelance projects. As I moved in to professional roles, I was challenged to expand my knowledge base in the User Experience, User Interface and Information Architecture hectospheres. I was fortunate enough to work with intelligent people on some impressive projects. Those experiences have shaped my cunning ability to adapt to any project, for any client or employer on the smallest of timelines. In recent years I have…
- become a master user experience designer by better understanding online personas, merchandising trends, geo-based marketing and simplified form design
- carefully documented user interfaces to properly communicate with business lines and offshore development teams
- designed pixel-perfect mobile and web applications that utilize the interactions, experiences and functionality to turn early adopters into repeat users
- helped build brands from scratch who stand apart from their competitors
- fallen deeply in love with the interactive-based startups